Crafting Space is a venue where you can purchase handmade goods directly from sellers around the United States. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a buyer.
1. Understanding Crafting Space’s Limitations as a Venue
Crafting Space provides a venue for buyers to discover and purchase from sellers around the United States. It is important to note that Crafting Space is not a part of that transaction. By shopping on Crafting Space, you understand that:
- You are not buying directly from Crafting Space, but from one of the many talented sellers on Crafting Space;
- Crafting Space does not pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on Crafting Space or any content posted by sellers (such as photographs or language used in listings or shop policies);
- Each seller on Crafting Space has their own processing times, shipping methods, and shop policies; and
- You assume responsibility if you provide your own materials for a custom order.
As a member of the community, you have the opportunity to flag an item or a shop that violates any of Crafting Space’s policies. If you have a complaint or find a seller violating Crafting Space policies please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Communicating with Crafting Space Makers
You can use Crafting Space’s Message Center tool to communicate directly with Crafting Space makers. Messages are a great way to ask makers any questions you have about an item or an order. You can initiate conversation with a maker by either clicking "Ask a Question" a product or from an order you placed in your buyer profile.
Messages may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam;
- Harassing or abusing another buyer or seller
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another maker. Interference occurs when a maker intentionally interferes with another maker’s shop in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on Crafting Space.
Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another maker via Crafting Space Messages to warn them away from a particular buyer, shop, or item;
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another maker;
- Purchasing from a maker for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
Any use of Crafting Space Messages to harass other members is strictly prohibited. If you receive a message that violates this policy, please email us at email@example.com
3. Purchasing an Item on Crafting Space
When you buy from a shop on Crafting Space, you’re directly supporting an independent business, each with its handmade listings, policies, processing times, and payment systems. By making a purchase from a seller on Crafting Space, you agree that you have:
- Read the item description thoroughly
- Read and agree to the sellers Terms & Conditions at checkout
- Submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
- Provided accurate shipping information to the seller.
4. Leaving a Review of an Item
Reviews are a great way to learn about a maker’s items, help good sellers build a strong reputation, or help warn other buyers about a poor experience. You can leave review, including a one to five star rating of your purchase.
5. Crafting Space’s Return Policy
Although Crafting Space is not directly involved in a transaction between a buyer and a seller, we provide a case system in the unlikely event that your order does not go as expected. By using Crafting Space’s case system, you understand that Crafting Space may use your personal information for the purpose of resolving disputes with sellers. You can use Crafting Space’s case system to come to a resolution with the seller in the event of a non-delivery or if an item you receive is not as described in the listing.
If you choose a refund as your preferred resolution, keep in mind that Crafting Space only allows on-platform refunds for a period of 90 days post-transaction. After this 90 window has elapsed, Crafting Space cannot support on-platform refunds for your order. However, you may still communicate directly with the seller to come to an off-platform resolution. Refunds issued by Crafting Space will be in your original form of payment, and if such payment is not available, a Crafting Space credit will be issued.
Returning an Item
Each seller has his or her own return policies, which should be outlined in their Shop Policies. Not all sellers accept returns. We encourage you to read the sellers Terms & Conditions on each product or at checkout before making a purchase.